Appropriate Healthcare Technologies for Developing Countries - AHT2012
The 7th International Conference - World Health and Wellbeing
18 - 19 September 2012 | Dexter House, London, UK
Following the success of The 7th International Conference on Appropriate Healthcare Technologies for Developing Countries - AHT2012, we are pleased to make available the on-demand presentations, speaker presentation slides and conference papers from both days of the conference.
To access the secure areas you will need to register. If you previously registered as a virtual delegate you will already have access to the two areas.
View the conference proceedings and presentations page to gain access.
Other conference of interest
Extended to a two day conference for 2012, this must attend event brings together healthcare technologists, clinicians, researchers and public bodies from around the world to explore effective engineering solutions to meet the healthcare problems of developing countries.
With keynote presentations to support and introduce accepted submitted paper presentations from a wide range of industry sectors and academia, attend to share and learn from engineering ideas which have brought great benefits to healthcare provision in developing countries.
Find out more about the conference.
- Lord Nigel Crisp of Eaglescliffe, Independent Crossbench Member, House of Lords, (Ex Chief Executive of the NHS and Permanent Secretary of the UK Department of Health)
- Dr Mike Short CBE, FREng CEng FIET, ; President - The IET ; Vice President - Telefonica Europe
- Adriana Velazquez-Berumen, Coordinator, Diagnostic Imaging and Medical Devices, WHO
Scientific and organising committee
- Andrew Gammie, Fishtail Consulting Ltd, UK
- Len Cornish, Global Healthcare Projects, UK
- Albert Poon, IET Council Member, Hong Kong
- Patrick Finlay, MediMaton Ltd, UK
If you have any questions about this event, please contact: