Appropriate Healthcare Technologies for Low Resource Settings - AHT2014
The 8th International Conference - Promoting access to healthcare through technology
17 - 18 September 2014 | London, UK
Test your video player
To ensure uninterrupted access to the webcasts we have provided a test video
Outside the UK?
Our clocks and programme timings are currently set to GMT +1 (also referred to as BST - British Summer Time).
Call for papers
Conference proceedings and on-demand presentations
Following the success of The 7th International Conference on Appropriate Healthcare Technologies for Developing Countries - AHT2012, we are pleased to make available the on-demand presentations, speaker presentation slides and conference papers from both days of the conference.
To access the secure areas you will need to register. If you previously registered as a virtual delegate you will already have access to the two areas (day one and day two below).
Access the conference proceedings and on-demand presentations:
Access to each area will provide:
- Access to on-demand video webcasts, including synchronised PowerPoint presentations
- Access to speaker papers (PDF’s)
- Access to posters from the poster session (PDF’s)
What you need to view the webcasts
The following is the recommended minimum configuration:
- MS Internet Explorer 6 or later (or Firefox 1 or later, Safari 3 or later)
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or later
- At least 300 kbps bandwidth to enjoy uninterrupted video streaming
- You may need to re-configure or disable pop-up blockers
Past presentations of interest
Key presentations from previous events are detailed on the IET AHT seminars community webpage.