The annual IET and IAM Asset Management Conference was attended last year by over 300 asset management professionals from around the world representing a wide range of asset intensive industry, public and academic sectors.
This two-day event provides huge value:
- Parallel streams all filmed and available on demand
- Conference proceedings containing all of the technical papers
- A prominent keynote with expertise in asset management
- A choice of workshops on day two
- And still all run in conjunction with the IAM’s Annual Lecture and Dinner
Find out more about the conference.
We are delighted to announce this year’s keynote will be Nick Stavropoulos, Executive Vice President of Gas Operations, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, USA.
Read more about Nick’s career and PG&E’s journey to become the first gas company in the world to receive both ISO 55001 and PAS 55 certifications, demonstrating achievement of best practices in complex asset management systems and world-class safety, reliability and performance standards.
Find out more about Nick Stavropoulos.
Sponsoring this event will place your organisation in a unique position to promote your brand, your products and services and position your company as the key player within this market sector.
Find out more about sponsoring and/or exhibiting at this conference.