The annual IET and IAM Asset Management Conference was attended last year by over 300 asset management professionals from around the world representing a wide range of asset intensive industry, public and academic sectors.
This event provides huge value:
- Parallel streams all filmed and available on demand
- Conference proceedings containing all of the technical papers
- A prominent keynote with expertise in asset management
- A choice of workshops on day two
- And still all run in conjunction with the IAM’s Annual Lecture and Dinner
Submit your abstract now for the opportunity to both present and to get your work published.
We are delighted to announce this year’s keynote will be Nick Stavropoulos, Executive Vice President of Gas Operations, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, USA.
More details to follow but in the meantime read about PG&E’s recognition for transforming safety culture of its gas operations.
Find out more about the conference.
Sponsoring this event will place your organisation in a unique position to promote your brand, your products and services and position your company as the key player within this market sector.
Find out more about sponsoring and/or exhibiting at this conference.
A joint venture
Thoughts on The Asset Management Conference
From: The Asset Management Conference - 27 November 2013 | London, UK