The Asset Management Conference
Call for papers conference
27 - 28 November 2013 | Etc. Venues: St Paul’s, London, UK
Call for papers has now closed. Thank you to all those who submitted, we received a record number of abstracts! Reviews are in progress on full papers. View the full conference programme.
Places are expected to sell out fast so register to attend this event now.
The Asset Management Conference is annually attended by over 250 asset management professionals from around the world representing a wide range of asset intensive industry, public and academic sectors.
This event provides huge value from just one day out of the office:
- Dual and tri parallel streams all filmed and available on demand
- Conference proceedings containing all of the technical papers
- A keynote presentation from David Wright, Director Electricity Transmission Asset Management, National Grid
- Interactive posters sessions
- And still all run in conjunction with the IAM’s Annual Lecture and Dinner
The conference will also be complimented by a second day of workshops.
Find out more about the conference.
Sponsoring this event will place your organisation in a unique position to promote your brand, your products and services and position your company as the key player within this market sector.
Find out more about sponsoring and/or exhibiting at this conference.
2012 conference highlights
If you have any questions please contact:
Senior Event Producer
Tel: +44 (0)1438 765 629