Places available: book now
About the seminar
Reflecting the increased importance and ever-shifting world of cyber security, this popular one-day seminar will feature a considered programme of presentations, case studies, live demonstrations and debate from industry experts who have direct exposure to identifying and dealing with cyber security in Industrial Control Systems.
The seminar is suitable for anybody who would like to obtain practical and technical insights on cyber-crime and cyber-security for Industrial Control Systems and will provide attendees with a broader understanding of the key threats, challenges and security measures needed to better protect their systems within an evolving threat landscape.
Learn about the latest thinking on:
- Current and emerging threats – what do they mean for the industry?
- Impacts and vulnerabilities – what should you be doing about it?
- Strategy and governance – interpretation of UK security standards
- Best practice examples and practical steps on securing Industrial Control Systems
This seminar will benefit anyone with responsibility for the security of their computers and networks of control systems and is a must attend event for SCADA engineers, IT professionals and senior directors/management.
Keep an eye on the programme page for key information and updates.
What is included in the registration fees?
- Ample networking opportunities with delegates and leading speakers
- Access to presentation slides after the seminar
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the seminar
Cyber threats are generally invisible to the majority of staff within an organisation – it is not tangible like many safety issues.
Therefore the push to change the culture is a high priority which is why IET is offering a £50 discount to anyone who books on both the workshop and seminar.