Places available: book now
About the seminar
In 2013, 81% of large organisations in Britain experienced some kind of cyber-security breach, costing the UK an estimated £27 billion.
As a result, UK businesses are under a significant amount of pressure to bolster their security systems to protect against the global rise in digital criminality and ensure that their critical infrastructure faces a reduced risk.
This popular one-day seminar is suitable for anybody who would like to obtain practical and technical insights on cyber-crime and cyber-security for Industrial Control Systems.
Delivered in a mixture of presentations, debate, case studies and live demonstrations, attendees will gain a broader understanding of the key threats, challenges and security measures needed to better protect against an evolving threat landscape.
Benefits of attending
- A thorough understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- Actionable intelligence to protect critical infrastructure and data
- Best-practice standards, case-studies and guidance around securing industrial control systems
- Increased cyber security knowledge, awareness and technical skills
Join us in London for what promises to be an invaluable experience for all professionals with an interest in Cyber Security!
What is included in the registration fees?
- Ample networking opportunities with delegates and leading speakers
- Access to presentation slides after the seminar
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the seminar
Read more information about registration.