Author information – submitting a full paper
|Abstract submission deadline||21 August 2015|
|Author notification||12 October 2015|
|Submission of full papers||20 November 2015|
|Author notification||18 December 2015|
|Author registration||22 January 2016|
|Conference date||7 - 10 March 2016|
Following the review of abstracts, successful authors have been invited to submit a full paper to the conference.
The online submission system is now open for the submission of full papers which must be submitted by 20 November 2015.
Use of the full paper template is mandatory and only full papers following the instructions provided below will be considered.
Please leave enough time when writing your paper for your company or employer’s approval / review if this required.
Writing a full paper
- Full papers are required for both oral and poster presentations. Full papers must be submitted using the full paper template form provided. Please ensure you read this document carefully and all text / diagrams fit within the template
- All final papers must be submitted in PDF format according to the instructions within the full paper template
- Your paper should not exceed 6 pages
- It is essential that authors make sure all fonts are embedded and .pdf files are submitted unlocked. If files are submitted in ‘read only’ format or with security we may be unable to publish your paper
- Full papers must be submitted by 20 November 2015
Submitting a full paper
Check very carefully that all the information you have provided is correct.
Here is a checklist of what you should have provided and how to submit your full paper:
- Access the online submission system. Please contact us if you need a reminder of your username and password
- Click on the number of the paper you wish to submit
- Check the title is still correct
- Browse to upload your full paper PDF
- Ensure a biography of the presenting author is entered
- Ensure all authors are listed on the final page
- Ensure affiliations are correct. This is for the organisation you represent, e.g. London Power Associates Ltd. It is not for professional affiliations e.g. The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Click finish to complete. You will then receive a confirmation email
If we do not receive your full paper by 20 November 2015 we will assume you no longer wish to participate in the conference and will be removed from the programme.
Reviewing of a full paper
All full papers are subject to review by the Technical Programme Committee.
You will receive a confirmation after this review has been completed to confirm your place in the programme.
Each paper must have at least one author registered by 22 January 2016, to avoid the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Authors may only register against a maximum of two papers. Authors presenting more than two papers must pay the additional paper fee.
The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation or the paper will not be published.
Each paper should be the authors’ original work and previously unpublished in the form submitted.
Licence to publish
In submitting a paper to DPSP 2016 Conference, the IET requests the authors to return a licence to publish form for the submitted work.
The form must be signed by at least one of the authors.
Please insert your paper title and abstract or serial number in the appropriate place, sign and return the form to the event organisers by any of the following methods:
DPSP 2016 Organisers
The IET - Event Services
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
Fax: +44 (0)1438 765 659
Authors reserve the following rights:
- All copyright
- All proprietary rights, such as patent right
The IET will hold the copyright for the collection of papers, or Proceedings.
If the paper is Crown or US Government copyright please email email@example.com to request the appropriate publishing agreement form.
If the IET does not receive one of the above signed forms, we will be unable to publish the paper in the conference proceedings, INSPEC or IEEE Explore
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.