The Institution of Engineering and Technology’s (IET) seminar on Railway Electrification will give you direct exposure to the issues in this industry.
This exciting one-day seminar will provide a platform where speakers will share the good and bad insights of successfully delivering and monitoring electrification projects in the UK.
Through a series of presentations and discussion this day will provide a wealth of knowledge and experience attendees can tap into!
What are the key benefits of attending this seminar?
- You’ll learn a lot! One day of new thinking and research allowing attendees to gain detailed insight into the two largest electrification projects happening in the UK and how to maximise opportunities in those particular areas
- 70+ of the most influential names: Participants will meet with over 70 industry members from across the railway community
- 10+ speakers: This seminar will ensure delegates have access to the decision makers, advisors and technologists within railway electrification, offering a wealth of knowledge for networking and topical discussions
- Timely and affordable: Given the amount of money being invested into railway infrastructure – it is no surprise this falls as a top priority for railway maintenance managers. This event couldn’t be more timely and running it in London makes it easily accessible and affordable for the majority
- An event like no other! This is the only one-day railway seminar that is specifically focusing on electrification
A great opportunity for companies supplying to the transportation sector, innovative hardware and software solutions to showcase your products and services!
If you would like information on sponsorship / exhibition opportunities, please contact Veronica Kopec, +44 (0)1438 765 676 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out about sponsorship opportunities.