The Institution of Engineering and Technology’s (IET) seminar on Railway Electrification will give you direct exposure to the issues in this industry.
This is the only one-day railway seminar that is specifically focusing on both Crossrail and Great Western Auto Transformer Distribution and the integration of the electrical system design.
Through a series of presentations and discussion this day will provide a wealth of knowledge and experience attendees can tap into!
What are the key benefits of attending this seminar?
- A day of new thinking, innovation and research allowing attendees to gain detailed insight into the two largest railway electrification construction projects in the UK
- Gain knowledge of current technical developments and challenges associated with Autotransformer Distribution and the associated integrations issues
- With 70+ participants maximise opportunities to meet industry members from across the railway community
- With 10+ speakers this seminar will ensure delegates have access to Technical Directors, Specialist Advisors within railway electrification projects, offering a wealth of knowledge for networking and topical discussions
- Timely and affordable: Given the billions of pounds being invested into railway infrastructure – it is no surprise that this is a top priority for designers, project managers and design and build contractors
- This event couldn’t be more timely and running it in London makes it accessible for the majority
A great opportunity for companies supplying to the transportation sector, innovative hardware and software solutions to showcase your products and services!
If you would like information on sponsorship / exhibition opportunities, please contact Veronica Kopec, +44 (0)1438 765 676 or email: email@example.com.
Find out about sponsorship opportunities.
Electric Traction Systems (ETS)
3 - 6 November 2014 | The Kingsway Hall Hotel, London, UK