Electric Traction Systems (ETS)
Professional Development Course
5 - 8 November 2012 | The Strand Palace Hotel, London, UK
Sponsoring or exhibiting at ETS will place your organisation in a unique position to promote your brand, your products and services and position your company in a lead role in the rail community.
The IET uses an extensive marketing campaign to inform our members and relevant database contacts of our events programme to ensure the highest attendance and quality of guests.
The benefits of sponsoring or exhibiting at the course include:
- Association with The IET - the largest engineering membership organisation in Europe
- You will be seen to be supporting and nurturing debate within the rail community
- Branding opportunities and web-links to the wider 150K membership and to the course attendees over a four-day period
- Association with a knowledge base including top-level speakers and genuine sector experts
- Cultivate new business partnerships
- Accomplish lead generation goals
- Build brand awareness and product recognition
- Gain media coverage
For many companies, a sponsor partnership with IET has become an integral part of their marketing mix, delivering a hard-to-achieve blend of branding, positioning, association and critically, face-to-face interaction with the people that matter.
The exhibition area will provide the opportunity for vendors to demonstrate their technology applications and engage end-users in a relaxed and informal setting.
Unlike a traditional large exhibition or trade show, you will gain access to the strategic target audience during a time when the attendees are relaxed yet focused on discussing current developments in the industry. Our team of experienced event managers handle all administrative, marketing and promotional needs, leaving you free to concentrate on your own plans for the course and to generate new business.
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, please contact:
IET Sponsorship Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 1438 767 224