Find out about the latest applications, technologies and research ideas at this international technical forum for exchanging knowledge in the field of High Power Electromagnetics.
Professor Sir John Pendry has been confirmed as the keynote speaker and will present on “The Science of Invisibility”.
The technical programme will consist of papers presented in regular, poster and plenary sessions covering a broad range of areas such as:
- High power electromagnetics including High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP), Lightning and Intentional Electromagnetic Interference (IEMI)
- Ultra wideband and short pulse electromagnetics
- Electromagnetic compatibility, Electromagnetic effects, hardening and protection
The comprehensive five day programme will also include, social activities and networking opportunities to allow you to interact and engage with your colleagues and speakers.
Find out more about EUROEM 2016.
Submit your abstract by Monday 2 November
This is a call for papers conference so engineering PhD students and academic researchers are welcome to attend, along with representatives from the business and government sectors including:
- Building / construction industries
- Critical infrastructure protection
Find out more about registration.
- This conference provides a forum within the international scientific and engineering community in Electromagnetics
- Well-established, recognisable and attended by international EMC community since 1978
- An attractive program of the highest standard, including researchers / speakers from many countries, technical visits and social programme
- Five days, parallel streams
- Organised every two years, back in the UK after 16 years, last time in Edinburgh in 2000
Find out more about the technical scope.
This conference can count towards CPD requirements.
Exact number of CPD hours will be disclosed at a time of programme publishing.
If you would like to broaden your professional experience through undertaking a study tour, working in industry or attending a conference then why not apply for one of the IET Travel Awards?
You might also be interested in…
IET Electromagnetics Network
Join this technical professional network to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events in the electromagnetics industry.
Spring 2016 | Edinburgh, Scotland