Global Grand Challenges Summit
Exploring multidisciplinary approaches to tackling global grand challenges
12 – 13 March 2013 | View the live broadcast and contribute from IET Birmingham: Austin Court
The Global Grand Challenges Summit is a major new initiative by the national academies of engineering in the UK, the US and China. This is your opportunity to watch a live broadcast of the summit from IET Birmingham: Austin Court, while enjoying all the networking opportunities of a live event.
Tickets to the live event, being hosted by the Royal Academy of Engineering, are now sold out, so this is your exclusive chance to access content from the summit.
Spaces at the live broadcast event are limited to 60, so be sure to register early in order to guarantee your place!
See more about the summit.
You will hear from:
- Bill Gates, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Professor Frances Arnold, California Institute of Technology
- Professor Lord Darzi, Imperial College London
- Professor John Hennessy, President of Stanford University
- And many more international engineering thinkers and innovators
See the full programme for more information.