A F Harvey Prize Lecture: annual engineering research prize of £300,000
From a different perspective: Principles, practice and potential of bistatic radar
23 May 2013 | IET London: Savoy Place
News / press releases
- 19 May 2013 - Radars opening up new air traffic and border control opportunities (source: The IET)
- 13 May 2013 - Esteemed welsh engineer remembered with annual £300,000 scientific research prize (source: The IET)
- 12 March 2013 - Taking radar to another level (source: The IET)
- 17 December 2012 - Professor receives £300k to continue work in radar research (source: The IET)
- 06 June 2012 - New research on controlling brain circuits with light to tackle epileptic seizures (source: The IET)
- 04 January 2012 - New system could detect and halt epileptic seizures (source: The IET)
Professor Hugh Griffiths of University College London (UCL) was chosen from a number of high calibre candidates from across the world to win the 2012 A F Harvey Engineering Research Prize.
Professor Hugh Griffiths will present at the 2013 A F Harvey Prize Lecture which will be held on 23 May 2013 at IET London: Savoy Place.
Find out more about the lecture.
Professor Hugh Griffiths