16 November 2016 | The Brewery, London, UK
Other IET awards
Why enter the IET Innovation Awards
"Winning this award serves as another important point of validation, from a prestigious institution. It is a true honour to be selected out of such an impressive group of finalists."
Daniel Shani, Energy Intelligence Inc
Winner of the 2015 Intelligent Systems Award
The simple answer to your question “Why should I enter the IET innovation Awards?” is this: while there are a lot of awards out there offering the chance to showcase your latest developments, the Innovation Awards are open to anyone anywhere, with 15 different categories to choose from, and carries prestige and authority for engineers and technologists all over the world.
- Aligning yourself with excellence – the IET is the second largest membership organisation for engineers in the world
- Raising your personal or company profile – shortlisted and winning entries are promoted to our 167,000 members all over the world, offering fantastic domestic and international coverage
- Proving your knowledge – increasing your reputation within the industry across the globe
- Independent and authoritative – judged by our expert panels of judges from industry and academia
- Credible - Supported by so many organisations including the department for Business Innovation and Skills, The Energy Innovation Centre and Cambridge Wireless
Raise your profile with the awards
"This is the sixth award we have won, and this is by far the best. The most prestigious; the most significant."
Mike Woodroffe, Aeristech
Winner of the 2015 Emerging Technology Design Award
Winning the Innovation Awards offers you the opportunity to take advantage of the exclusive channels the IET has access to promote your innovation:
- The IET Innovation Awards website – with a dedicated winners page containing direct links to your own website and marketing
- E&T magazine – feature in a double page spread in the number one engineering magazine in the UK distributed to our 167,000 members
- The Awards Ceremony; a fantastic evening offering the opportunity to connect and celebrate with other innovators at the top of their field
- The Discover Innovation: Shortlist Showcase dedicating time at the ceremony to shortlisted entrants to demonstrate their innovations first-hand
- 100 Engineering Ideas that Changed the World – a selection of winners will be invited to display their innovation at the new interactive feature at IET London: Savoy Place
- IET award branding for your website and marketing
- IET Events offer Innovation Award winners the chance to speak at one of our relevant technical events or join one of our technical conference committees
- A specially designed and personalised award trophy to display in your own office or lab
To enter an entry form must be completed as entries without a completed form will not be accepted.