The IET Innovation Awards 2014
19 November 2014 | The Brewery, London
...showcasing the very best new innovations in science, engineering and technology
You should enter the IET Innovation Awards if you
- Are working to engineer a better world
- Have a new, innovative product or service to showcase
- Want the accolade of an impartial, peer-reviewed award
Benefits to winners and finalists
- Extensive media coverage by our PR agency
- Your entry listed in E&T magazine, circulated to the IET’s 150,000 members
- Winners also receive a stylish trophy and a second round of media coverage
New for 2014
To help celebrate our 10th year we are pleased to announce a new category on Manufacturing Technology, supported by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
Celebrate 10 years of the Awards at The Brewery, London on 19 November 2014 when Technology Writer Kate Russell will announce this year’s winners.
Visit the ceremony page for more information and to book your place.
BBC Apprentice winner Tim Campbell, speaking at the 2013 Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) Innovation Awards, talks about the importance of innovation in technology and why you should enter this year's awards.
Explore the category pages using the links below to see if your brand new product or invention could be our next winner! You’ll find all the information you need to enter including the category scope, entry form and handy hints.