The monitoring and management of railway infrastructure includes; tracks, signalling systems, bridges, tunnels, level crossing and stations. This event will give you the chance to hear about upcoming infrastructure projects from both industry and academic to industry.
Find out the latest technology and ideas being implemented, as well as the challenges and opportunities associated with making UK railway infrastructure safer, reliable and more intelligent.
Find out more about the seminar.
- Keynote: Ben Mitchell, Principal Cyber Scientist, Dstl (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory)
- George Walker, Programme Engineering Manager, Network Rail
- Louis Saadé, Research fellow - Condition Monitoring and NDT, University of Birmingham
- Kuldeep Gharatya, Head of Technical Strategy, Systems Performance & Innovation , London Underground
- Dr Coen Van Gulijk, Reader in Railway Safety, University of Huddersfield
- UK Rail Cyber Vulnerabilities - assessing and informing you of the potential vulnerabilities that modern interconnected systems can introduce
- Case study - use of data for enhanced point monitoring project to fast-track fault detection
- Redefining Railway System Safety with Data - Transforming safety management with data
This conference can count towards your CPD requirements. You'll earn seven hours of CPD.
To keep your CPD records up to date ask in advance for an attendance certificate.
If you would like to broaden your professional experience through undertaking a study tour, working in industry or attending a conference then why not apply for one of the IET Travel Awards?
You might also be interested in…
Rail Signalling and Control Systems course
June 2016 | The Derby Conference & Hotel