The IET Image Processing Conference 2012
3 - 4 July 2012 | University of Westminster, London, UK
Introducing the IPR networking forum...
All IPR delegates are encouraged to join and use the exclusive IPR conference networking forum before the conference. Find out who else is attending and lots more on our exciting new online networking platform.
- See who else has registered
- Chat with other like-minded IPR attendees before the conference by tagging your field of research
- Book meetings with delegates, sponsors and speakers ahead of the conference by using the integrated conference planner
- Let the organisers know what you want to see at this years' IPR conference
- Continue dialogue with key contacts after the event
See forum for more details
Delegates will benefit from hearing presentations on truly innovative and cutting edge image processing work and network and learn from authors from across the world.
You can either register online or download and complete a registration form.
View the registration page for further details.
Save time and money by attending this event as a virtual delegate. The whole conference is available to watch live, or to watch on-demand at anytime. Plus enjoy features such as virtual networking with physical conference delegates and a live chat room.
View more on the virtual event web area.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Gain access to a specialist audience and demonstrate your services and solutions to professionals in the image processing field by becoming a sponsor. We have a comprehensive range of packages available.
For more information please see the sponsorship page or contact Mandy Mercer, on:
Phone: +44 (0)1438 765 571