The 7th IET international conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives
8 - 10 April 2014 | Midland Hotel, Manchester, UK
You can either register online or download and complete a registration form.
- Register online
- Download form
- Or call us to book over the phone on +44 (0)1438 765 657 or +44 (0)1438 765 650
Member rate is for IET, CIGRE, Energy Institute, EPE, IEEE (PEL and IA Societies), IMechE, REA and UK Magnetics Society members.
|Member||£550.00 (+ £110.00 VAT= £660.00)|
|Non-member||£650.00 (+ £130.00 VAT= £780.00)|
|Student‡ / retired||£250.00 (+ £50.00 VAT= £300.00)|
Exhibition only (no access to conference rooms)
|1 day (Please state which date you will be attending)||£60.00 (+ £12.00 VAT= £72.00)|
|3 days||£150.00 (+ £30.00 VAT= £180.00)|
Conference dinner (9 April 2014)
Join us at the Conference dinner which will be held at the Imperial War Museum North on 9 April 2014. In conjunction with the conference, the dinner will provide the opportunity to engage with the subject, delegates and the conference committee.
The price includes:
- Three course meal
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free admission to the museum plus guides for delegate questions
- 10% discount from our shop for corporate gifts
- Free secure cloakroom
|Standard dinner||£59.00 (+ £11.80 VAT= £70.80)|
|Student dinner‡||£35.00 (+ £7.00 VAT= £42.00)|
The conference dinner is sold on a first come, first serve basis so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Notice to authors
* Please note each paper must have at least one author registered by Friday 24 January 2014. Papers with additional contributing authors registering after this date will be required to pay the standard conference fee that is applicable.
Any paper that does not have at least one author registered by Friday 24 January 2014 will be withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
‡ All students must have their applications endorsed by their Professor or Head of Department.
The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation. Papers that are not presented will not feature on Inspec, the IET Digital Library or be indexed on IEEE Xplore.
Please include your paper reference number when registering.