10 December 2012 | IET Birmingham: Austin Court, UK
About the seminar
- Do you need the latest update on industry trends and best practice insights to enable you to deliver effective control and instrumentation strategies at your power facilities?
- Do you need to know how future government plans will affect your future requirements?
- Do you need to know how to maximise the benefits of modern control systems?
- How do you ensure security within your control system?
The IET’s one-day seminar on Power Control and Instrumentation is a technical exploration of control challenges for power plants, market insight into energy trends enabling debate into delivering best practices you need to tailor the development of your control applications for optimal results.
When you the attend Power Control and Instrumentation event you will benefit from a thoroughly-researched programme where all topics are comprehensive, up-to-date and cover those issues that matter most to the marketplace.
An event structure that offers invaluable opportunity to network with event participants and delivered by leading experts from major power companies, Government bodies, energy suppliers and end users, this is a must attend event for the Generator Control & Instrumentation community!
- Gain strategic insights into future government to deliver effective solutions of control applications
- Address near-future trends and overcoming today’s control challenges for power plants
- Discover the growth in renewable energy and how this will impact on control systems
- Understand how to protect/secure real-time control systems
- Learn how to integrate control systems for old and new build to optimise power generation
- Benchmark with leading power generating companies to gain a competitive advantage
- Network with C&I Engineers, representatives from major power generating companies, government bodies and energy suppliers
The target audience includes Engineers, Directors, Consultants Heads / Managers of:
- Control & Instrumentation (C&I)
- Control systems
- Power generation
- Power systems / control systems
- Process control
- Project engineering
- Asset management
- Technical analyst
- Functional safety
- Network systems
- Research and development
- Service delivery
- Systems engineering
Take advantage of our group offer by registering 3 colleagues / friends for the price of 2!
Simply download the registration form today or contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 1438 765 650 / 657 for more details.