Extensive and authoritative account of the latest developments in the advanced radar techniques underpinned by the content of the highly successful Stimson’s ‘Introduction to Airborne Radar’ book.
With radar systems complexity advancing at a fast pace, this four-day course is designed to give you an extensive and authoritative account of the latest developments in the advanced radar techniques.
You will gain sound physical understanding of all modern airborne radar principles through in-depth tutorials taught by the minds behind the Stimson’s radar book.
Widely acknowledged as the only book to offer a complete technical presentation of all things radar, the book will be available to all course registrants at discounted price.
Find out more about the course.
Internationally acclaimed experts, editors of Stimson’s radar book:
- Professor Hugh Griffiths, THALES / Royal Academy of Engineering Chair of RF Sensors, UCL
- Professor Chris Baker, Ohio Research Scholar in Integrated Sensor Systems at the Ohio State University, USA
Find out more about the speakers.
- Radar / general defence engineers and technicians
- All levels of radar personnel
- Engineers / technicians intending to start in radar development or looking to extend their knowledge of modern radar
- Engineers in mid-career needing to get up to speed with the topic
- Students in radar, aviation, and aeronautics
- Students and graduates with engineering / science backgrounds planning to work in the radar field
- University students (Master/PhD) at the beginning of their research career
- Radar marketing, management and sales personnel
- Plus many more
View the programme for more information.
This course can count towards your CPD requirements. You'll earn 21 hours of CPD.
To keep your CPD records up to date ask in advance for an attendance certificate.
If you would like to broaden your professional experience through undertaking a study tour, working in industry or attending a conference then why not apply for one of the IET Travel Awards?
You might also be interested in…
Autonomous Passenger Vehicles
14 May 2015 | Greenwich Digital Enterprise Centre, London, UK
Railway Electrification Infrastructure and Systems Residential Course - REIS
8 - 11 June 2015 | Royal College of Physicians, London, UK
System Safety and Cyber Security Conference
20 - 22 October 2015 | IET London: Savoy Place
3 - 5 November 2015 | IET London: Savoy Place