Railway Electrification Infrastructure and Systems Residential Course is biennial four day course that took place from 8 - 11 June 2015.
The course was presented by 24 expert lecturers who have worked on railway systems around the world and provided delegates with a thorough overview of railway electrification and systems from the basics to in-depth design.
Find out more about the course.
REIS 2015 will follow the following themes:
- Requirements and constraints / benefits and needs of the railway infrastructure
- Electrification infrastructure design
- System interfaces and integration
- Energy efficiency and innovation
Delegates will also have to opportunity to attend one of seven technical visits.
View the programme page for more information.
By attending this course you will extend your knowledge and capabilities in:
- The requirements and constraints of the railway infrastructure
- The significant developments in railway electrification
- The need for maintenance of the infrastructure
- The need for application and innovation in sustainable railways
- Current railway innovation and industry developments
View the registration page to book your place.
This conference can count towards your CPD requirements. You'll earn 28 hours of CPD.
You might also be interested in…
Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure (CSCI)
21 - 24 September | Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, Bristol, UK
Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS)
June 2016 | Location to be confirmed
Electric Traction Systems (ETS)
November 2016 | Location to be confirmed