Integrating renewable energy to the grid
Enhancing connection, transmission and distribution
28 February 2013 | Grand Connaught Rooms, London
The 2nd seminar on Integrating Renewable Energy into the Grid, will provide an in-depth view around the opportunities, practicalities and challenges from both a technical and commercial aspect in renewable energy integration.
- Michael Rutter, Head of Renewable Energy Delivery, DECC
- Dr. Norman MacLeod, Technical Director HVDC, Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Chris Jones, Technical Director, Sinclair Knight Merz
- Peter R Jones, Engineering Manager, ABB
- Sean Kelly, Director, Transmission Capital
- Jonathan Berry, Innovation and Low Carbon Networks Engineer, Western Power Distribution
- Dr Chuan Zhang, Programme Manager, The Crown Estate
- Guy Nicholson, Head of Grid, RenewableUK
- Simon Lloyd, Projects Director, Cable Consulting International
- Graham Meeks, Director, Combined Heat and Power Association
- Bob Currie, Technical Director, Smarter Grid Solutions
- Alex Neumann, Director of Specialist Services, Narec
These industry leaders will discuss and examine the essential information you need to enhance your own knowledge and activities within grid integration.
What is the current landscape? Where are the changes taking place? What happens next?
Find out more about the event.
Integrating renewable energy to the grid is a fantastic opportunity to raise your company profile through direct contact with some of the key companies and individuals at leading the electric vehicle industry.
For more details please contact:
Senior Sponsorship Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 1438 765 676
Find out more about sponsoring the event.