Road Transport Information and Control (RTIC) Conference 2012
25 - 26 September 2012 | IET London: Savoy Place
About the conference
Since 2008 RTIC has been produced jointly as the IET Road Transport Information and Control Conference and the ITS United Kingdom Annual Members’ Conference.
RTIC reviews the latest and most innovative traffic management and public transport systems advances on the road network, through the application of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).
The IET and ITS(UK) are pleased to launch a call for papers for the ‘Road Transport Information and Control’ (RTIC) 2012 Conference.
Who should attend?
- ITS research, development, design
- Planning and deployment
- Academic institutions
- Transportation industry
- Automotive manufacturers and suppliers
- Local transport authorities
- National labs
- International organisations
- Public transport authorities
- Freight and transport operators
- Public transport operators
- Service providers
- Telecom operators
- System integrators
- Commercial fleet owners
- Road operators
- Motoring organisations
- Environment sector
- Explore the latest ITS solutions
- Understand how to develop safe and efficient road networks
- Learn best-practice methods in effectively managing and co-ordinating various ITS project components
- Benchmark with international ITS strategies
- Build business contacts by networking with international and regional ITS industry leaders and professionals
- Understand technical complexities of implementing ITS for large scale projects by
- Evaluate a key selection of solution providers on state-of-the-art technologies