With system complexity advancing at a fast pace, this four-day course is designed to give you an extensive and authoritative account of the requirements for functional safety through in-depth discussions and practical workshops.
Delegates will learn how to interpret and apply IEC 61508 understanding to technical, management, assessment and competence issues.
Find out more about the course.
- A folder consisting of course notes
- A copy of the 61508 standard on CD Rom
- Accommodation at Wyboston Lakes
- Access to facilities at Wyboston Lakes
- Meals whilst onsite including the Course Dinner
- Certificate of attendance
Find out more about registration.
This seminar can count towards CPD requirements. You'll earn 23 hours of CPD.
To keep your CPD records up to date ask in advance for an attendance certificate.