Chairman, Professor Richard Kitney, welcomes you once again to the 3rd IET/SynBiCITE Engineering Biology Conference 2017 taking place at IET London: Savoy Place.
This two day conference will provide a platform for the international synthetic biology community to hear and present their leading edge research in Synthetic Biology and how these findings are being adopted by industry.
Please register your interest with Veena Gupta.
Find out how your business can benefit from synthetic biology.
This conference can count towards CPD requirements. You'll earn 12 hours of CPD.
To keep your CPD records up to date ask in advance for an attendance certificate.
You might also be interested in…
- IET Healthcare Technologies Network - a free to join technical community which brings together professionals either working or interested in biomedical engineering, including traditional engineering and technological disciplines, clinicians and healthcare professionals to exchange knowledge and develop ideas in this technical field
- IET Systems Biology journal
- IET Synthetic Biology journal
- IET Image Processing journal
- IET Signal Processing journal