Following the huge success of the 9th Water Conference, The IET is delighted to announce the 10th Water conference focusing on engineering in control and automation in the water industry.
This is the only water industry conference delivered by engineers, for engineers!
In the myriad of water events we are the only event focusing on pure engineering in the control and automation space that delivers on all the planning and strategy.
This event provides a unique platform where speakers, sponsors and delegates from across the UK’s water community can discuss the most important issues facing today’s water engineer.
This year the Water Event will focus on:
- PR14 determinations and the AMP 6 Real Time Systems Programmes
- WITS DNP 3 latest products and developments
- How to ensure the required asset performance data is being collected
- The latest developments in Situational Awareness presentation systems
- Case studies on the latest replacement regional telemetry systems
- The use of network optimisation models in real time
- The use of real time data to improve customer service
Find out more about the event.