Following the huge success of the 9th Water Conference, The IET is delighted to announce the 10th Water conference focusing on engineering in control and automation in the water industry.
This is the only water industry conference delivered by engineers, for engineers!
In the myriad of water events we are the only event focusing on pure engineering in the control and automation space that delivers on all the planning and strategy.
This event provides a unique platform where speakers, sponsors and delegates from across the UK’s water community can discuss the most important issues facing today’s water engineer.
This year the Water Event will focus on:
- PR14 determinations and the AMP 6 Real Time Systems Programmes
- WITS DNP 3 latest products and developments
- How to ensure the required asset performance data is being collected
- The latest developments in Situational Awareness presentation systems
- Case studies on the latest replacement regional telemetry systems
- The use of network optimisation models in real time
- The use of real time data to improve customer service
Find out more about the event.
This event will be of interest to:
- Engineers and technicians from the water companies
- Professionals associated with the water industry
- Contractors involved with the water industry
- System integrators
- Product suppliers
View the programme for more information.
After a busy first day at the conference take the time to relax and join colleagues, friends and exhibitors for pre-dinner drink and a sumptuous three course meal with half bottle of wine per person on Tuesday 12 May 2015.
For further information on ticket prices visit the registration page.
This conference can count towards CPD requirements. You'll earn 14 hours of CPD.
To keep your CPD records up to date ask in advance for an attendance certificate.
If you would like to broaden your professional experience through undertaking a study tour, working in industry or attending a conference then why not apply for one of the IET Travel Awards?
You might also be interested in…
26 March 2015 | Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, UK
Railway Electrification Infrastructure and Systems Residential Course
8 - 11 June 2015 | Royal College of Physicians, London, UK
Renewable Power Generation
2015 | China | 2016 | Europe