The IET’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards
This prestigious award honours the very best early career female engineers working in the UK today
December 2013 | London, UK
2013 headline sponsors
How to enter
The entry deadline has now passed for the 2013 YWE awards.
Following the review of entries, successful candidates will be invited to an interview which will be held in London on 20 September 2013. This date is not changeable.
All shortlisted candidates will be announced on the website at the beginning of September.
The 2013 entry process
- Before applying, please ensure you have read the criteria section
- Entry forms are required for all entries / nominations for consideration by the YWE reviewing panel. Please note both the nominator and candidate sections must be completed
- Entry forms must be submitted by 31 July 2013 17:00 GMT if they are to be considered for the award
- Successful interviewees (or “the finalists”) will have a short film produced about them which will be played at the ceremony. All finalists will also be required to attend the ceremony held in London in December
- Judging will be based solely on the information submitted by the candidate and the nominator.
- Decisions reached will be regarded as final after the decisions have been announced.
- The IET reserves the right not to present any listed YWE award / prize
- The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for candidates, either prior to or during the awards