Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards 2013
This prestigious award honours the very best early career female engineers working in the UK today
5 December 2013 | The Pullman Hotel, London St Pancras, UK
2013 headline sponsors
Early participation will ensure maximum exposure throughout the nominations campaign and 2013 ceremony coverage.
The IET is working with UK industry to look at engaging and influencing young women to study Science and Maths at school with the purpose of pursuing a career in the science, engineering and technology industry.
Sponsorship of this award allows your company the opportunity to address the shortage of female engineers, and show support in diversity recruitment and gender equality.
This unique opportunity offers an exciting and comprehensive sponsorship package providing a credible platform on which your company can show support of women in the workplace and that our industry offers fantastic career opportunities for young women.
A sponsor partnership with the IET offers the following benefits
- Association with the IET – the largest engineering membership organisation in Europe
- Networking with other sponsors, finalists and guests
- Raise your company profile
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Brand association and awareness
- Gain valuable media and PR coverage
- Face-to-face interaction with audiences that can be difficult to reach
- Enhance your corporate image in terms of diversity recruitment and gender equality
- Demonstrate your commitment to women in engineering
- Enhance relationships within the female engineering community
- Build new business to business relationships
What can you expect as a headline sponsor?
Brand advertising – your logo will feature on:
- All promotional literature and advertising material
- Awards logo board for publicity shots, AV presentations and videos
- Awards brochure and nominee application form
- Dedicated award website (including link to sponsor’s website)
- National, regional, trade and women’s media coverage
- Press releases, promotional articles and advertorials
- IET publications
- Business partner newsletters
Additional awareness is created by:
- Media coverage in careers sections/supplements
- Broadcast media on TV and radio
- Use of awards logo in corporate literature, recruitment marketing and brand advertising
- Use of video and press photographs taken during ceremony
What can you expect as an exhibitor?
Our exhibition stand package allows your company to engage with finalists, guests and industry professionals at your own exhibition stand, display corporate material and literature and include one piece of literature in our ceremony brochure pack. Refreshments and buffet lunch will be included for exhibition staff.
Exclusive invitation for sponsors – you will also be offered the opportunity to invite:
- Five additional colleagues/guests in addition to your main representative
- One representative to take place on the adjudication panel to choose the winner
- Our winner to a company event of your choice at which she will speak or present
- Five guests to attend The IET Innovations Awards 2013 prestigious black tie evening dinner and ceremony at a top London venue
To find out more about these unique and exciting sponsorship opportunities please call or email:
Recruitment Media & Sponsorship
Tel: 01438 767 228