Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards 2013
This prestigious award honours the very best early career female engineers working in the UK today
5 December 2013 | The Pullman Hotel, London St Pancras, UK
2013 headline sponsors
Join us for a glittering celebratory evening to hear the announcement of the 2013 Young Woman Engineer of the Year Award winner.
Entry is free but numbers are limited so make sure you register now!
Find out about the ceremony.
We are delighted to introduce you to the 2013 finalists for the IET Young Woman Engineer of the Year.
- Marie Adeyemi, Lead Engineer, Atkins, Bristol
- Sarah Turnbull, Advanced Practical Apprentice, Rolls Royce Plc, Sunderland
- Victoria Martin, Senior Structural Engineer, Expedition Engineering, London
- Sara Underwood,Higher Apprentice, Rolls Royce Plc, Lancashire
- Abbie Hutty, Spacecraft Structures Engineer, Astrium Ltd, Stevenage
- Yasmin Ali, Operations Engineer, E.ON, London
Find out about the finalists.
The YWE awards seek to highlight the achievements of women in engineering and to encourage others to enter the profession.
Find out more about the event.
Are you a previous winner? Where are you now?
Are you a previous winner - if so, please get in touch to tell us where you are now.
We would love to feature more case studies and insights in to what our previous winners are doing now and have done in the past to encourage the next generation of engineers.
If you would like to update us or get in touch please contact email@example.com.
See our full list of previous winners.