IET Apprentice of the Year Award
This award is to recognise individuals who stand out from their peers and have made noteworthy achievements in their area of expertise. Individuals who are role models to others and are passionate about promoting engineering to the world.
- Two years free IET membership including technician professional registration application fee, when the winner is ready to apply.
Nominate a great apprentice today!
- The engineering apprentice should be in at least the second year of an IET Approved Apprentice scheme [PDF, 113KB], and making outstanding contributions towards their employer or operational area.
- A report and evidence of the contribution and any ambassadorial STEM activities will form part of the nomination.
- Click on the above purple button to start your nomination
- Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for completed nominations is 17 May 2019
The shortlisted candidates are invited to The IET Achievement Awards Ceremony in London, held in October each year, where the winner in each category will be announced.
This high profile event will be attended by influential people offering excellent networking opportunities and will provide the attendees an opportunity to raise their profile within the engineering industry.
< return to previous page