Sir Henry Royce Award
This IET Award was established by the Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation and the Institution of Electrical Engineers (now IET) in 1990.
The Medal is awarded to an outstanding young professional who has excelled in the workplace within the last three years. The nominee may have shown exceptional leadership in developing a project, outstanding individual effort as part of a team or have demonstrated technological excellence when undertaking an engineering project.
The Prize consists of a medal, a certificate and £250 cash - all provided by the Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation.
How can I nominate?
- Click on the purple button above to make your nomination
- We welcome nominations for women and men from around the world.
- You don't need to be an IET Member to make a nomination or be nominated.
- Only one nomination is needed per candidate
- We cannot accept self-nominations