Other IET Awards
J J Thomson Medal for Electronics
The J J Thomson Medal was set up in 1976. It was set up by the Electronics Divisional Board of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE). The J J Thomson Medal is awarded to candidates who have made major and distinguished contributions in electronics.
The medal is global and open to all. Award winners are chosen by the IET Awards and Prizes Committee.
How can I nominate?
- Click on the orange button above to make a nomination.
- We welcome nominations for women and men from around the world.
- You don't need to be an IET member to make a nomination or be nominated.
- Only one nomination is needed per candidate
- We cannot accept self-nominations