You can apply for a Power Academy Scholarship if:
- You are commencing study on anIET accreditedMEng orBEng electrical, electronic or power engineering course at:
- The University of Bath
- Cardiff University
- Imperial College London
- Loughborough University
- The University of Manchester
- Newcastle University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Southampton
- University of Strathclyde
- Or are already in the second, third or final year of an IET accredited degree course at one of these universities
- You qualify for the home / EU tuition fees (scholarships are not available to students who pay tuition fees at the international level)
Successful applicants will have achieved three good grades at A Level (or equivalent) including mathematics and physics, and are good communicators who can demonstrate planning and problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team.
Although Power Academy graduates are encouraged to work for the sponsoring company following graduation, this is not compulsory.